Custom made Wallpaper - a dream comes true

Fancy covering the wall the fabulous pictures you took on holiday?
Now you can get a custom-made wallpaper, with whatever design, picture, image you want.

I've been looking for something like this for ages, and finally I found a website that produces wallpaper to order, both in terms of design and in terms of size - and FOR A VERY REASONABLE PRICE, €23,45 per sqm (plus another fee for processing the picture). I love it, love it love it. This discovery, plus another one I made yestarday, (which I tell you about later) made my day!

Here some wallpaper styles I selected for you:

Custom made wallpaper  - from picture - snowy forest 


Custom made wallpaper - tree branches


Custom made wallpaper wood

custom made wallpaper - grain


You'll find all the info on Wallpaper on Demand (the website is in english and Italian)

No comments:

Post a Comment