Lemon Multi-seed Porridge

My breakfast porridge serves 3 or 2 big eaters)
Lemon Multi-seed Porridge


cook until ready 
(7 minutes or so, I don't like mine to cooked)

- 2 cup of jumbo oats
- 4 cups of cold liquid (usually I do 3 water and 1 of almond/soy milk)
- 2 tbs of flaxseed//linseed (if you prefer go for chia seeds)
- 7 apricots cut in to chunks (look for apricots with no sulphites) 
- 1 handful of raisins or a bit more
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
-  half a tsp of cinnamon
- a handful of dried apples
(if you have other dried fruit to use up throw it in! mango, dates, figs, etc just careful nt to make it too sweet also ground hazelnuts or almonds can be added)

Add before serving
- zest of half a lemon 
- nuts/seeds you prefer I like almond, sunflower and pumpkin) 
- 1 grated apple with the skin

a little bit of maple syrup and a sprinkle of roasted sesame seeds(optional)

My husband loves me more since I've been cooking this!

No comments:

Post a Comment